Please send your resume/CV with
a cover letter to:
Or by regular mail to:
15279 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
Careers in Personalized Medicine for Cancer Patients
MDxHealth seeks talented people who are passionate about improving the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes a competitive salary; company-paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage; 401(k) with company match; generous employee discounts; a casual but driven work environment; and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth. MDxHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
MDxHealth is building world class healthcare company, providing significant career development and financial opportunities. If you have interest in joining the MDxHealth team, please contact our Human Resources Department.
The Billing Collector is responsible for complete, timely, and accurate follow-up and collections on submitted claims to clients, commercial/government payers, and patients, to optimize overall reimbursement. Responsible for researching denials and rejections, settling payer issues, documenting account activity, posting adjustments, and demonstrating proficiency with the XIFIN billing system to ensure all functionalities are utilized for the most efficient processing and adjudication of claims. Responsible for identifying and reporting collection trends and/or issues resulting in delayed claims processing. Interacts with clients, insurance companies, patients, third-party payers, and company stakeholders, as necessary, to resolve account balances and provide the highest level of customer service. Responsible to maintain current on all private and government payer billing regulations and policies. Responsible for compliance to all applicable regulations, including but not limited to the Food and Drug Administration, ISO, and state and federal requirements.
- Responsible for the collection activities of the company through continued and sustained contact with payers.
- Proactively manages and resolves aged accounts or accounts with no activity in accordance with department/company metrics.
- Responsible for helping with the development and implementation of collection strategies necessary to achieve operational cash flow objectives.
- Identify and report trends and payer issues relating to billing and reimbursement.
- Audit all Explanation of Benefits and ability to analyze payment postings and adjustments to ensure accuracy of reimbursement and proper adjustments have been applied.
- Review denials and rejections and process the re-filing of the claim or submission of an appeal.
- Effectively communicate with patients regarding their accounts, and provide financial assistance options based on their individual financial status.
- Document all account activity and correspond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of commercial and government payer regulations, guidelines, and requirements for billing and collections.
- Communicates and works effectively with colleagues from other departments.
- Follows written and verbal communications.
- Follows all MDxHealth Inc.’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent. Medical billing certificate a plus. Minimum of three years of collections experience in the healthcare industry (preferably in a clinical laboratory setting). Proficiency in the XIFIN billing system preferred.