Please send your resume/CV with
a cover letter to:
Or by regular mail to:
15279 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
Careers in Personalized Medicine for Cancer Patients
MDxHealth seeks talented people who are passionate about improving the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes a competitive salary; company-paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage; 401(k) with company match; generous employee discounts; a casual but driven work environment; and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth. MDxHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
MDxHealth is building world class healthcare company, providing significant career development and financial opportunities. If you have interest in joining the MDxHealth team, please contact our Human Resources Department.
The Laboratory Technician performs a wide variety of standard repetitive procedures under technical supervision, in clinical diagnostics as performed by the MDxHealth laboratory on the basis of standard operating procedures and the quality system. In addition the laboratory technician performs supporting tasks, and contributes to the successful performance of the duties assigned, including all aspects of molecular genetic testing. Responsible for compliance to all applicable regulations including but not limited to the Food and Drug Administration, ISO and state and federal requirements.
- Extracts DNA from biological samples ranging from cell, fresh tissue and formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue.
- Performs various amplification techniques such as PCR, RT_PCR, real time RT_PCR.
- Performs diagnostic laboratory activities on the basis of standard operating procedures.
- Registers results in lab journal and LIMS.
- Contributes to writing and adjusting of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Maintains records in notebook, equipment logs, test run logs, and other related sources of documentation.
- Assist in maintaining a filling system for completed patient data.
- Reports problems concerning individual cases, tests, equipment and supplies to Vice President of Laboratory Operations.
- Learns new procedures/assignments in a reasonable timeframe.
- May be required to perform specialized testing to ensure quality control.
- Demonstrates laboratory procedures for training purposes.
- Assists other personnel and departments when requested.
- Follows all MDxHealth, Inc.’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in biology preferred. Minimum three years related laboratory experience. Experience working with LIMS databases, quality systems and lab automation. Previous experience in a clinical diagnostic laboratory setting preferred.
Performs all aspects of lab support, including data entry, various housekeeping and/or maintenance tasks, stocks supplies in the laboratory. Assists in client services as it relates to troubleshooting and responding to a wide variety of client inquiries, issues and requests, and also act as a liaison between Client Services and Diagnostics. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: assistance in receiving, triaging and accessioning patient samples, and adhering to Accessioning/Logistics/Client Services stand operating procedures.
- Performs various maintenance and/or housekeeping tasks to keep laboratory clean, and organized for ease of use.
- Cleans and fills water baths, bulk reagents, dump hazardous waste containers.
- Reports any malfunctions of equipment to the VP of Laboratory Operations.
- Performs data entry tasks in the laboratory and client services when needed.
- Maintains laboratory logs and files so that current information is complete and readily available to laboratory staff.
- Monitors supplies used by the laboratory staff to maintain sufficient inventory.
- Back up specimen processing, and client services.
- Copy documents, when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Handling all incoming calls, faxes and emails from our clients in a professional, responsible and timely manner.
- Documents, monitors and reviews case related communication that occurs between the client and Client Services on all inbound and outbound calls.
- Communicates all supply and pickup requests from clients and ensures that requests are completed within the established acceptable timeframe.
- Queries accurate patient results and prints/faxes reports as needed.
- Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot client issues with LIMs and perform specific queries as requested by the client and/or sales team.
- Complies with HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Receives, verifies, prioritizes and facilitates the delivery of samples and patient data to the lab.
- Safely packages and ships patient results and materials back to the client.
- Tracking of samples and packages internally and externally.
- Organizes and maintains work area and inventory of supplies.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.